List

Two Truths and One Lie
I’m a producer/rapper, produce my own work. Picked up and learned a beat software this summer. Created seven songs releasing two in the upcoming weeks. Made my room my own studio, with passion and a dream. Rapping fast is my flow, and I practice by rapping along to fast paced songs like catch me outside by Ski Mask the Slump God  or splash mountain by Yung Gravy. I create banging trap beats beats and rap over them, and release them on Soundcloud @Gonzo   . My favorite rappers are Yung Gravy, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God, and Lil boat. I’m also one of the only people that have a picture with Yung Gravy.

I'm a student fresh out of high school. Graduated from Calipatria High School, and played on the football team for Mr. Swarngn. Was also on the swim team, where I got the nickname Big Boat. Kept B’s and C’s throughout those four years of torture. I keep to myself a lot, all I really need is some headphones and base. I love music and computers. I built my own, so I can play games over 30 fps. I game with life long friends from San Diego, we can talk about memes and games day.


I’m a big competitive gamer, I’ve played in many tournaments. My friends from San Diego and I are the A team, we win prize money left and right. The only games we play are Counter Strike Global Offencive, League of Legends, Hearthstone, H1Z1 King of the Kill, and Payday 2. We’ve entered over 200 tournaments, and we’re not stoppin. I game up to eight hours a day to constantly test my skills. I have a big gaming computer, with a dual monitor setup, where I spend most my time.
Image result for h1z1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep: The Key to Life

Music

X-rated X-rays